Are you ambitious and passionate?
Are you keen to develop your career in sales?
Perhaps you’re looking to use your language capabilities?
For over a decade, durhamlane has accelerated demand and revenue generation for some of the most iconic tech firms, finance and professional services businesses from across the globe.
Continuously exceeding expectations, we are on a mission to supercharge sales for every ambitious business through our Sales & Marketing outsourcing divisions!
Our world is ever-changing, so we're always on the lookout for optimistic and talented individuals who are super keen to develop their career in sales! We expect hard work & honesty and in return we will provide a strong learning environment, progressive culture and a role that is challenging but rewarding and fun!
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary up to £22k
- Regular salary reviews
- Fantastic B2B sales training programme
- Access to online learning content
- Coaching, mentoring and development opportunities
- Social Events - team building days, team lunches
- Well-being service with access to GP
- Weekly yoga classes
- Referral programme
- Mentor programme for additional support
- Buy & sell holiday scheme
- Flexible work from home options
What you'll be doing?
- Represent and understand our multilingual client's products and services from across the globe
- Conduct research into target markets to understand prospective customer needs
- Generate leads and build relationships with prospective clients through varied techniques such as cold calling, emails and LinkedIn
- Manage and maintain sales pipeline utilising relevant CRM systems
- Qualify sales opportunities using our 'selling at a higher level' methodology
- Set up meetings between clients and prospective customers
- Liaise with clients in catch up calls and virtual meetings to provide updates and feedback on projects and target markets
- Work towards weekly and monthly KPIs & targets
What we're looking for?
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level but this is not essential
- You will have excellent communication skills in your native language and English, both verbally and written
- You will be a keen problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- You will be hard working & passionate, ready to learn and be a part of our fun and supportive team
durhamlane is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age or religion. If you think you are the type of person that would flourish in our business, then get in touch!